The main research thread pursued in the ISOT Lab lies in the rigorous development of secure and dependable computing systems and in the protection of these systems. Our recent and current research activities include the following:
- Development of innovative behavioral biometrics technologies and their application for continuous user authentication.
- Development of proactive techniques for intrusion detection based on Artificial Intelligence and statistical techniques.
- Development of intelligent approaches for automating computer and network forensics investigation processes.
- Development of an integrated framework for rigorous validation and verification of critical software systems that covers various stages of software lifecycle.
- Development of rigorous methods for software security monitoring, testing, and measurement.
Journal & magazine links
- American Scientist Online
- Computer Communication Review
- Elsevier Computer Science
- Annual Computer Security Applications Conference
- IEEE Computer Society
- IEEE Security & Privacy Magazine
- IEICE Trans Search System
- International Journal of Digital Evidence
- ScienceDirect – Computers & Security
- ACM TISSEC (Transactions on Information & System Security)