How can the Library help?
Librarians can help you get started by:
- Putting you in touch with other Faculty that are using open textbooks and resources
- Identifying resources on the benefits of teaching with open textbooks and resources
- Helping you find open resources
- Sharing with you assessment rubrics used by librarians to find quality open resources
- Assisting you with copyright issues
If you are creating a new textbook or planning to modify an existing textbook, contact Inba Kehoe, Copyright & Scholarly Communication Librarian.
Assessing for Quality
The BCOER is a grassroots group of BC postsecondary librarians interested in Open Education Resources (OER) and informally meeting to discover and share ways to support the use of quality OER by faculty and students. More info
Copyright Office/Scholarly Communication/Publishing Librarian
University of Victoria Libraries
PO Box 1800 STN CSC
Victoria BC V8W 3H5
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License