Would you like to write for the blog? We welcome ideas and blog posts from graduate students, staff members, and instructors. Please send your query or post to Madeline Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you write, please check our practices, tips, and guidelines, and consider the following:
- We love content relevant to academic communication (reading, writing, presenting) and graduate students. We value
- a unique point of view,
- posts reflecting the diversity of UVic students,
- stories that illustrate difficulties and vulnerabilities,
- posts with practical tips and ideas,
- fresh topics,
- content specific to UVic,
- and motivating and inspirational themes.
Posts should be between 250-550 words and may be edited for clarity, grammar, and punctuation. If your blog contains images, please make sure to include the corresponding alt-text in your submission.
If your post is accepted for publication, please provide a good-quality jpeg photo of yourself (not a selfie) and a short (2-3 sentence) biography.
Thank you for writing for the blog!