The Matrix Institute is offering a collaboration fund for supporting activities whose interests align with Matrix research areas. The idea is to support activities that foster collaboration and advance Matrix- related research projects. As this is the first such program for Matrix, we ask for your patience as we resolve any issues that may arise.
- Broaden collaborative research among Matrix discipline
- Expose students to Matrix research faculty
- Expand the scope of research on Matrix-affiliated topics at UVic
Criteria and Process
Please refer to the program guidelines.
- Organize a day-long, cross-campus collaboration meeting.
- Fund industry visit for researchers, or vice versa.
- Fund outreach activities with local school groups.
- Support for hosting a visiting researcher by paying travel costs.
- Fund access to Matrix-related datasets, software, equipment.
- Note: student travel support will be considered in a separate call.