UVic Learn Anywhere
Virtual Centre for Student Learning
The Centre for Academic Communication
Strategies for writing, reading, speaking, planning, studying, and more!
At the Centre for Academic Communication, we offer online and in-person appointments, workshops, and more. Our services are free and available to all undergraduate and graduate students at UVic.
Our team can provide you with the academic skills you need to:
- Manage your time and set goals
- Read texts and take notes
- Understand tasks and think critically
- Write papers and give presentations
- Sustain focus and retain information
- Reduce stress and prepare for exams
Take a virtual tour!
Meet with us
Meet with our team in person or over Zoom. Our centre provides free 25- or 50-minute appointments based on daily availability.
Contact us if you have any questions about the program or ways in which we can help you.
Browse our Academic Coaching Resources