“ORCID’s vision is a world where all who participate in research, scholarship, and innovation are uniquely identified and connected to their contributions across disciplines, borders, and time.”
Join us for a brown bag lunch session Oct. 23-30 in the McPherson Library
What’s in it for you?
- Own a unique, secure, and free identifier to promote your research
- Gather all your publications and awards in one place
- Prepare yourself for upcoming funding agency and major publication requirements
- Participate in an open and widely adopted standard.
At this workshop you will:
- Create an ORCID account
- Populate your works from a variety of databases
- Make your works public
- Collaborate with colleagues around the world
More information about ORCID: