The Pathways to Impact: Mobilizing Knowledge Fund aims to support researchers in mobilizing knowledge and creativity for greater impact. A joint initiative of the Office of the Vice-President Research and Innovation’s Research Partnerships and Knowledge Mobilization (RPKM) Unit, in partnership with UVic Libraries, the fund supports UVic’s commitment to meeting the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Many exceptional applications were received in the Fall 2021 call for proposals, and seven outstanding projects were selected for funding: Learn more about the Pathways to Impact projects.
UVic Libraries provides many supports for mobilizing your research and creative projects ranging from workshops, equipment loans, and self-help resources to full suite of digital services for grant-funded research. Explore some of our offerings below or contact us for more!
- Borrow AV equipment including camcorders, microphones, green screens, tripods, audio recorders, and more.
- Take a workshop or use self-guided resources from the Digital Scholarship Commons
- Get your work out there by archiving a version of it in UVicSpace or publishing open access
- Sign up for ORCID and populate your profile to list your research outputs
- Browse our grants menu for more of our digital services or contact the Grants and Awards Librarian