Here are some examples of resources available to you:
Business Ethics (OpenStax)
- Business Ethics is designed to meet the scope and sequence requirements of the single-semester business ethics course. This title includes innovative features designed to enhance student learning, including case studies, application scenarios, and links to video interviews with executives, all of which help instill in students a sense of ethical awareness and responsibility.
Communications for Business Professions – Canadian Edition by Business Faculty from Ontario Colleges and eCampusOntario Program Managers (CC-BY-SA)
- This textbook–adapted from Business Communication for Success–offers a comprehensive, integrated approach to the study and application of written and oral business communication. This edition has significantly reduced the size and scope of the original publication, added Canadian examples, and features a spectrum of current and relevant Canadian business communication topics.
Fundamentals of Business – Canadian Edition by Business Faculty from Ontario Colleges and eCampusOntario Program Managers (CC-BY-SA)
- This Canadian adaptation is based on Fundamentals of Business and includes Canadian content including examples and statistics. This introductory business textbook covers a variety of topics such as: The Foundations of Business, Economics and Business, Ethics and Social Responsibility, Business in a Global Environment, and more.
Introduction to Business (OpenStax)
- Introduction to Business covers the scope and sequence of most introductory business courses. The book provides detailed explanations in the context of core themes such as customer satisfaction, ethics, entrepreneurship, global business, and managing change. Introduction to Business includes hundreds of current business examples from a range of industries and geographic locations, which feature a variety of individuals. The outcome is a balanced approach to the theory and application of business concepts, with attention to the knowledge and skills necessary for student success in this course and beyond.
Introduction to Financial Accounting – Third Edition by David Annand, Athabasca University (CC-BY-NC-SA)
- This third edition is an update of this popular book, based on International Financial Reporting Standards. The textbook is accompanied by many ancillary resources including a student solutions manual and workbook.