10 Reasons I Love Moka House in Victoria
In my humble opinion, Moka House is the best cafe in Victoria to visit, hang, and study at.
Here are 10 reasons why I believe this to be true:
- They are open late on weekdays AND weekends (later than Starbucks!)
- You can find tables both inside and outside
- There are outlets on the walls to plug things in while you sit
- They make the BEST London Fogs in Victoria
- Every day, they cut out the newspaper horoscopes and post them on the wall
- There is a chalkboard with a new quote on it every time I visit
- Local art is showcased on the walls
- It is the only place I have ever found an egg salad croissant for sale
- A lot of students study here, so it is quiet enough to focus
- FREE WIFI that actually works
There are 2 Moka House locations in Victoria, but I recommend the one in Cook Street village, as the staff is super friendly and the atmosphere is ideal. There’s also one in Cadboro Bay, down the hill from campus.
In conclusion, visit Moka House to satisfy your studying needs!