UVic Personality Quiz: What’s Yours?
So take this quiz to find out what your UVic Personality is and get some study tips that might just help you, some unprofessional insight on who you are, and a cool photo that represents YOU.
UVic Personality Quiz
1. On a typical Friday night, you are:
- Watching Netflix.
- Out with friends.
- Studying/getting ahead on homework.
- Watching/playing sports.
2. You have a test next period and you didn’t study! What do you do?
- Panic and cram for it ASAP.
- Get your friend to give you a run down on what you need to know.
- No worries. You know the material like the back of your hand.
- No use worrying now. You’ll ace the next one.
3. Your go-to spot on campus is:
- The quad.
- Anywhere your friends are.
- The library.
- The gym.
4. Your friends rely on you to:
- Be up-to-date on anything fandom related.
- Make plans to get everyone together.
- Help them study.
- Keep them in shape during school.
5. You see your crush walking towards you on campus. You’re most likely to:
- Hide. Hide. Hide.
- Wave. Maybe give them a hug hello.
- Be too preoccupied with getting to class to notice.
- Act completely normal.
6. Where do you usually get food on campus?
- Cadboro Commons
7. What course are you most likely to take?
- WRIT 100 – Introduction to Writing
- THEA 122 – The Acting Experience
- MATH 100 – Calculus I
- EPHE 106 – Track and Field
Now, calculate your total number of 1s, 2s, 3s, and 4s. Look below for your UVic Personality!
Your UVic Personality
Mostly 1s: Shy – You’re probably more interested in fictional worlds than the real one and no one blames you. You prefer to keep to yourself and watch an unhealthy amount of Netflix.
Study Tip: Try to limit yourself to watching TV or reading only after you’ve finished your homework for the day.
Mostly 2s: Friendly – You’re a social butterfly! You love to be around other people and your friends know that you’re always available for a good time.
Study Tip: Try getting people together and asking each other questions about the material.
Mostly 3s: Academic – School is your main focus right now.You spend most of your time studying and are most likely top of all your classes.
Study Tip: Don’t forget to take breaks! Your brain needs to rest.
Mostly 4s: Sporty – You’re an active person who’s interested in sports, whether it be watching them or playing them. You tend to have an even temper and don’t freak out over the little things.
Study Tip: Try going over your notes while you’re on the treadmill.