10 Reasons Animals are the Ultimate Stress Relievers
Owning a dog, or cat (ferret, chinchilla, frog, monkey, whatever), is definitely not easy work. You have to pay for them, feed them, bathe them, tolerate their whining, and deal with their shenanigans. But the amount of work they are doesn’t even compare to the expanse of joy they bring to our lives. Having a non-human (animal) friend to turn to helps us slow down and enjoy the small things. This list breaks down animals’ stress relieving qualities. But more importantly, this list has some really cute pictures.
1. They give you endless kisses.
2. They force you to enjoy the outdoors.
3. They eat all the crumbs you drop on the floor so you never have to vacuum.
4. They help you study.
5. They make the best snuggle buddies, ever.
6. They provide endless hours of entertainment.
7. They’re really cute. I mean like, really really darn cute.
8. They know how to have a good time.
9. They can relax anywhere.
10. They’re always excited to see you… even if you’ve only been gone for 10 minutes.