66 times Vikes Nation “snapped” during finals!
In follow up to “52 Snap Chats of UVic Students during Finals“, I bring to you round 2 of an inside look to our students during finals week! Thanks to the thousands of students who snapped “vikesnation” on SnapChat – here are the top study snaps!
You may laugh (from insanity) and cry (from desperation) but throughout it all, Vikes Nation bands together in solidarity to push through and get er done!
(1) We start off with the study essentials; lots of coffee, lots of donuts, a ton of energy drinks and a dash of study material…
(2) …but with all that caffeine (also known as power) comes great responsibility so here we go with a power residence study session in cluster. #examcram
(3) Of course, no finals period would be complete without a little procrastination – er, I meant sleep.
(4) Then there’s this poor soul.. casual nap in the middle of Biblio. Could someone check the pulse please? #RIP
(5) Can’t forget about the nap essentials though, good old pajamas. Except this guy has sank into a 24/7 pajama party with his freedom. #fashion
(6) Needless to say, her life took a terrible turn after this post and her last moments of happiness have passed.
(7) Literally… nothing. #blank
(8) Vikes Nation sure loves their study breaks though – maybe a little too much? How about a little Netflix and chill, more commonly known as procrastination? #southpark #fullhouse #theoffice #gilmoregirls
(9) Then there are those of us who love a little snack while studying. #motivation #fuel #sugar
(10) But then there are those that take it a little too far – honestly, what? Way to use your melon.
(11) Let’s get real though, we need basic skills for life and inspiration comes from #BreakingBad – thanks, organic chemistry!
(12) CRIME! How could you?! This has got to be the WORST thing to happen to us during finals. WHHHY?!
(13) We definitely know what it means to procrastinate – for us, it’s become a way of life but this guy was cutting it real close.
(14) Or how about Kobe’s last game – we’d all stop studying for that.
(15) Studying teaches us about the real world so we try to put it to use whenever we can! #knowledge #smartypants
(16) There comes a time when this is all we need…
(17) …and then realize that it likely won’t happen.
(18) Wardrobe is definitely important during finals season…
(19) …and sleep isn’t. #zombie
(20) Be sure to keep your options open – we’ve all contemplated this one.
(21) Fuel your body with the best food to keep those brain juices flowing – just kidding, we don’t have time to cook so junk food for the win.
(22) Much like eating habits, cleanliness goes out the door. #sorrymom #dirtcity
(25) For some reason, studying brings out the most beautiful smiles in all of us.
(26) And then there are these people. #nofilter
(27) Time goes by… so slowly, day after day and hour after hour. #soooooooslowly #sundayNOTfunday
(28) Even your neck is telling you to give up, but you just gotta pull through.
(29) Pro tip: important to get those final moments in before an exam…
(30) …or not..
(32) No matter what day, what time, and no matter how many exams you have left – the countdown to freedom is always on. #almostDONE
(33) Being organized is a top priority… well, most of the time.
(34) And it’s always better to study with a friend, we think. #crazy
(35) When you use any means necessary to get them grades…
(36) Before moving to the exam dungeon. #notaclub #farfromit
(37) Getting to the end is a struggle.
(38) Like for real.
(39) But you gotta remember, that once you’re done – it’s a moment of pure bliss. #congrats
(40) WE ARE VIKES NATION!
Thanks to everyone for sharing their study snaps with us! Don’t forget to add us on SnapChat at “vikesnation” or follow us on Instagram @vikesnationofficial for the full Vikes Nation experience.