On November 3rd from 12:30pm – 1:30pm the Library will be hosting a Westlaw Edge Canada Training Session. The training session will be held virtually over Zoom.
Come learn about Westlaw Edge Canada. This powerful product gives you access to regularly updated case law and statutes, complete with the exclusive KeyCite citation service. Includes secondary sources, expertly written forms, legal memos, newsletters, journals, and practice tools.
During this session we will cover:
- Client ID – Tracking Research & Chargeback
- Efficiency tools: History & Folders
- Browsing, Finding & Searching (Natural Language, Boolean)
- Delivery Options: Printing, Emailing, Downloading, Kindle
- Annotating Options: Highlighting, Adding Notes & Copy with Reference
- Getting to know the features and enhancements in Westlaw Edge
Can’t make the live session? No worries, register for the event to receive a recording.