Video Editing with iMovie or OpenShot
Are you a UVic student, faculty, or staff member and want to learn more about video editing? If so, then this hands-on workshop will give you an introduction to video editing using either iMovie or OpenShot. Once you’ve completed this session you’ll create and edit a video including:
- Create a New Project in iMovie or OpenShot.
- Import video from an SD card.
- Trim & Split video clips.
- Insert transitions between clips.
- Create Title and Credits.
- Mute or adjust the audio volume in video clips.
- Video Export and publishing options
Find our current list of scheduled workshops on our Workshops page. View the lesson plans below: