TRAC’s Housing Law Clinic Lawyer can provide free legal advice and/or representation for the following types of cases: you would like a Supreme Court Judge to review your Residential Tenancy Branch decision for a serious error or unfairness; you need help enforcing a Residential Tenancy Branch monetary order through Small Claims Court; or your housing situation falls outside of the Residential Tenancy Act (e.g. co-operative housing) and you need legal assistance. 
Contact: Ana De Pablos, at 604-255-3099 ext. 230 or 1 800-665-1185