All our on-line training modules are open to public viewing through our YouTube Channel: @BCNEIHR
- This video gives a brief overview of the components to include when writing a grant or funding proposal – a common step on most grant applications. These general steps can apply to both the BC NEIHR’s annual funding calls for ICCO (Indigenous Community, Collective, and Organization) led health research development and knowledge mobilization as well as external grant applications. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Listen to Danette Jubinville, Indigenous Trainee (SFU) and Founding Member and Director of ekw’í7tl Indigenous Doula Collective of Vancouver, share her knowledge of and experiences with Indigenous Data Sovereignty (IDS). This module also provides an overview, timeline, key points and resources related to IDS.
- Listen to our Indigenous Academic Mentors Margo Greenwood (UNBC), Jeffrey Reading (SFU) and Charlotte Loppie (UVic) offer students advice and suggestions on proposal writing.
- The BC NEIHR and Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR) partner to create this online learning module for graduate and postdocs who are applying for funding! This video offers an insider look into a major funding agency in BC. Meet some of the leadership and team members from MSFHR and hear their tips for navigating the application process.
- Learn more about Indigenous scholars Lyana Patrick (Stellat’en First Nation; SFU) & Lucy Bell Sdahl K’awaas (Old Massett, Haida Gwaii; SFU) and hear their stories, experiences and advice about Indigenous knowledge gathering tools in the context of research.
- Watch our 1-minute video to learn more about our knowledge translation funding opportunity available to Indigenous communities, collectives and organizations (ICCOs)!
- Watch our 1-minute video to learn more about our research development funding opportunity available to Indigenous communities, collectives and organizations (ICCOs)!
IMN-PN Video Learning Modules: